Hi Folks,

One of the things that can be difficult about teaching open source is
finding course materials. I draw your attention to the collection of
materials cataloged on the TeachingOpenSource.org site. The following
page allows you to search based on course category and FOSS category:

http://teachingopensource.org/for-instructors/teaching-materials/

There are materials for all levels of students.

We would also like to expand this list. If you have a material that we
could add to our catalog, please let us know! If you are logged into the
TeachingOpenSource.org site, go to For Instructors/Contribute a Learning
Material and fill out the simple form.  (This menu item is only shown to
logged in users in order to reduce spam.)  Or you can simply send me a
link to the material.

Thanks!
Heidi