Hello everyone.

I am Christos from Mozilla and we are working on finding more engaging ways
for helping University students learn new skills and contribute to Open
Source Projects.

Part of our efforts is to better understand where people are getting stack
or drop off while they are trying to contribute to an Open Source project.

We would like to invite you and your students to take a really quick survey
(only 5') which will give us more information about the students journey,
their motivations and where they drop off.

Here is the link to the survey: http://bit.ly/FOSSCont

Tweet-size sharable content:
Have you ever tried to contribute (successfully or unsuccessfully) to an
Open Source Project? Help us understand where and why people drop off by
filling this 5' survey: http://bit.ly/FOSSCont

All of the data we gather are anonymized (we only ask for gender) and they
will be publicly available to everyone after we process them.

*More information about our efforts:*
This survey is part of a set of experiments we are running for identifying
a set of recommendations which will help projects/maintainers/organizations
to attract, onboard and support University students for contributing to
their projects.
You can find more information at:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/OSSN/OpenSourceExperiments

Thank you