Hi all,

Red Hat is hosting a conference for people contributing to and interested in
open source technologies called DevConf.US in Boston on August 17-19. We expect
many local students to attend, and are also offering diversity scholarships to
people from the United States and Canada who are new or returning to full-time
work in technology and are interested in open source. Please encourage your
students to apply by July 29 or apply yourself if you are a recent graduate.
The registration for the conference itself is free, and scholarships can cover
travel, accommodations, food, child care, and other expenses.

The conference has the following tracks: application development, containers &
orchestration, ensuring software quality, machine learning / artificial
intelligence / serverless, open source & process, systems engineering, and user
experience & open source. Learn more about the conference, register, or find
the application form for the scholarship at https://devconf.info/us . The
conference is expected to fill up, so don't delay registering for it if you are
interested in attending!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Thanks!
Marina