At the outset, we need to address the immediate issues of these terms.   They
include several items that are problematic and serve to undermine any of the
good that they intend to serve by their minimalism and clear language.   Those
terms are Indemnification and Limitation of Liability which operate to hold the
individual liable for broad potential liability and cost.   These terms serve
to protect the corporation Mozilla and Mozilla’s “indemnified parties” (third
parties) from ANY cost and liability.  This creates a profound imbalance of
power and risk.  In addition it allows the corporation to provide terms that
may on the face ‘seem’ consumer friendly but in reality if the company fails to
adhere to those terms, they really will never incur the actual costs of the
actions that they take in breach of the terms.   So basically, these two
clauses render meaningful terms impotent.
Renee Eaton Lloyd
e: reneell...@me.com
m: 774-571-0463
sk: reneelloyd