That is fantastic! I started thinking about some stuff last night, and this
seems like it's already very detailed. I'll review it later when I have
time to dig in. It'd be cool if we had something that could tie a score to
a specific clause in a document, too.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tosdr/09377cf3-f9d2-4e15-bf75-e648ebe22643%40googlegroups.com.