When I was searching the web for a few unusual charges I’ve received, Truebill
came up and actually yielded the information I was looking for, free. There was
a video from a national news program video applauding the app. Free app (for
now).

The first review I read cautioned using the app… Too good to be true…
The reviewer stated that savings were found for them, but part of the service
is owing a portion of that savings for the whole year, as a “prepayment” for
the years savings…
Hence, I checked their TOS, which is “Greek” to me… therefore sending a link to
their terms of service.

https://www.truebill.com/terms

Steve B
xrmd2...@yahoo.com

--
[!!] Please see https://edit.tosdr.org -- this is where new contributions
should be submitted and discussed

tosdr.org | twitter.com/tosdr | github.com/tosdr
---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tosdr/4A5BD8A2-EF0D-4A94-812D-BDB98074B6C8%40yahoo.com.