Link to Privacy Policy:

https://www.simplecyberdefense.com/?q=Privacy

Good Parts of the Policy:

While using our Service, we will not ask you to provide us with any personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.

We do not employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.

--
[!!] Please see https://edit.tosdr.org -- this is where new contributions
should be submitted and discussed

tosdr.org | twitter.com/tosdr | github.com/tosdr
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tosdr/279d180b224ac7bfa2927eda712a85ab%40simplecyberdefense.com.