Hi Levi,

Thanks for bringing this up! You're not the first person to do so :) We are
switching to an in-house developed "forum" (more like a review tool) that
will be under our control (it will still be hosted on Heroku, which in turn
uses Amazon infrastructure, but at least we can decide on the terms of
service for the reviewers). So improvement is underway! :)

Cheers,
Michiel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tosdr/CA%2BaD3u3MEK-t-rDKEEB2BcjGEPHcJ2BoMSfoAKJA5zwbpWw-Vw%40mail.gmail.com.