On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 06:22:47 UTC+5:30, ak...@manukaumail.com  wrote:
> accidentally thought that i will just pay $11.90 just a month not
> automatically every month which I've spent $139.41 on.if you know what I mean.
> so please i'm just asking if i could just pay $11.90 for just one month.

Hi,
Did you get the refund from them?
Even I have similar mistake like you. Please let me know if you have found any
solutions. Thanks!

--
[!!] Please see https://edit.tosdr.org -- this is where new contributions
should be submitted and discussed

tosdr.org | twitter.com/tosdr | github.com/tosdr
---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tosdr/3d74b68c-8a38-4ed8-9a3f-c8b3025e2b04%40googlegroups.com.