Evening Maddies,

Just a quick E-mail to thank everyone who has been in touch offering to
supply me with my missing editions of the MIS. I now have all that I'm
after, but I'd just like to let everyone know how greatful I am for the
assistance. I'll get uploading the issues ASAP.

Thanks once again. I look forward to meeting many of you on Friday!

All the nutty best,

Robert Hazelby

-