Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 7:32 AM
Subject: Canada Invites Terrorist (Mossad) Attack! says 'An attack on Israel
would be considered an attack on Canada!

 Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Canada Invites Terrorist (Mossad) Attack!

The Government in Canada is just as controlled by the Zionists as the US
Government is! There is absolutely no doubt that the "Government" in Canada
bows down to its masters in Tel Aviv, and NOT to the wishes of the Canadian
people.

As proof of the dominance of the Zionists in Ottawa, I want to present the
following article from the Globe And Mail online news service at
www.theglobeandmail.com, where the Junior Foreign Affairs Minister, Peter
Kent, outright pledges his allegiance to the Zionist state of Israel and
says that an attack on Israel will be considered an attack on Canada (!)
Here is that article, with my comments to follow:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 4:49 PM

'An attack on Israel would be considered
an attack on Canada'

Steven Chase

Junior Foreign Affairs minister Peter Kent is suggesting Canada stands ready
to throw its full military weight behind Israel, telling a Toronto
publication that "an attack on Israel would be considered an attack on
Canada."

His office says Mr. Kent, the minister of state for Foreign Affairs of the
Americas, was merely "paraphrasing" what Stephen Harper has said in the past
regarding Israel.

"It's not too far from what the [Prime Minister] has said," Norm McIntosh,
Mr. Kent's chief of staff, told The Globe.

But the junior minister's statement would appear to be evidence that the
Harper government is shifting to an ever more solidly pro-Israel stance.

Mr. McIntosh declined to confirm whether this means that Canada would
automatically declare war on an aggressor that attacked Israel.

In an
<http://www.shalomlife.com/eng/5150/Kent:_An_Attack_on_Israel_is_an_Attack_o
n_Canada/> interview published in Shalom Life, dated Feb. 12, Mr. Kent said:
"Prime Minister Harper has made it quite clear for some time now and has
regularly stated that an attack on Israel would be considered an attack on
Canada."

Mr. McIntosh pointed to Mr. Harper's statements from May, 2008, marking the
60th anniversary of Israel, where the Prime Minister said: "Our government
believes that those who threaten Israel also threaten Canada, because, as
the last world war showed, hate-fuelled bigotry against some is ultimately a
threat to us all, and must be resisted wherever it may lurk."

"In this ongoing battle, Canada stands side-by-side with the State of
Israel, our friend and ally in the democratic family of nations," Mr. Harper
said. "We have stood with Israel even when it has not been popular to do so,
and we will continue to stand with Israel, just as I have always said we
would."

NTS Notes: WE know that any attack coming against Israel will be a false
flag operation to get their next war of conquest and bloodshed going against
Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, or Iran. Now it seems that this dim-witted "elected"
member of Parliament in Ottawa has outright committed Canada to fight a war
and to see our soldiers die for the evil state of Israel. OR there is a far
worse possibility: To now have a "terrorist" attack on Canadian soil!

Pass this article around, and make others aware as to exactly how much
control these agents of a foreign power have control over the Canadian
government. These criminals have now opened up Canada to "terrorist" attacks
on its own soil!

The Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics are still ongoing.... Care to bet that
this is part of the plan for a false flag to take place there? Wait and
see....

Posted by NTS

  _____

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"