Subject: Israel National News: 'NETANYAHU BLESSED AL-MABHOUH HIT SQUAD
BEFORE MISSION'

> Arutz Sheva Daily Israel Report
> http://www.IsraelNationalNews.com
> Delivered Daily via Email, Sunday thru Friday
> Subscribe to this Daily Israel Report:
> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Subscribe/
>

> Sunday, Feb. 21 '10, Adar 7, 5770
>

> HEADLINES:
> 3. 20 SHIPS TO HEAD FOR CLASH IN GAZA
> 5. 'NETANYAHU BLESSED AL-MABHOUH HIT SQUAD BEFORE MISSION'
> 6. ISRAEL LOSES GOOD FRIEND: ALEXANDER HAIG  (who tried a coup after Bush
family friend shot Reagan!!!!!)

> 3. 20 SHIPS TO HEAD FOR CLASH IN GAZA
> by Hillel Fendel
>
> The Turkish IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation announced that a fleet of
20 ships would be sent to break Israel's embargo on Hamas-run Gaza two
months from now. Five of the ships will be under the auspices of IHH; the
support of charitable businessmen in Turkey is being sought for funding to
purchase them.
> IHH was founded in 1992 to provide humanitarian aid to Bosnia, and later
extended its reach to "deliver foodstuff, clothes and tents to crisis
regions hit by wars, conflicts, and natural disaster to meet urgent needs of
victims."
> However, it has now added political intervention to its agenda, vowing
that its "aid ships will continue to head for Gaza until Israeli embargo is
lifted."
> The cargo ships are to carry "Israeli-embargoed building materials,
generators, medication, medical equipment and educational materials." In
addition, passenger ships accompanying the cargo ships are scheduled to
carry "journalists, human rights advocates, activists and lawmakers from
various countries."
> Other reports of planned "humanitarian" flotillas headed for Gaza have
been publicized of late. Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez was said to be
planning to join one of them, along with anti-apartheid activists from South
Africa. The ships were said to be planning to set sail for Gaza in March, in
a convoy initiated by Hamas terror activist Muhammad Sualha, currently in
Britain.
> In late 2008, the "Free Gaza" movement sent a ship towards Gaza, with
former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney aboard. Israel declared the
coastal area a "closed military zone," but when the boat continued towards
Gaza and tried to outmaneuver an Israel Navy patrol boat; a collision
ensued, and the ship ultimately set sail for Lebanon after taking on water.

> 5. 'NETANYAHU BLESSED AL-MABHOUH HIT SQUAD BEFORE MISSION'
> by Gil Ronen
>
> Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met the Mossad team that assassinated
senior Hamas terrorist Mahmoud Mabhouh before their mission and wished them
luck, according to the British Sunday Times.
> "In early January two black Audi A6 limousines drove up to the main gate
of a building on a small hill in the northern suburbs of Tel Aviv: the
headquarters of Mossad, the Israeli secret intelligence agency, known as the
'midrasha'," the newspaper reported Sunday.
> "Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, stepped out of his car
and was greeted by Meir Dagan, the 64-year-old head of the agency. Dagan,
who has walked with a stick since he was injured in action as a young man,
led Netanyahu and a general to a briefing room.
> "According to sources with knowledge of Mossad, inside the briefing room
were some members of a hit squad. As the man who gives final authorisation
for such operations, Netanyahu was briefed on plans to kill Mahmoud
al-Mabhouh, a member of Hamas, the militant Islamic group that controls
Gaza."
> "Mossad is now deeply embarrassed" because of the revelation of its
agents' modus operandi and faces by Dubai police, the paper reported. A
source told the Times that Mossad has "suspended similar operations in the
Middle East, mainly because of fear that heightened security would put its
agents at greater risk."
> Bodenheimer Passport - Real
> The Federal Prosecutor's Office in Cologne, Germany, ordered an
investigation on Saturday after finding out that the German passport used by
one of Al-Mabhouh's alleged assassins was not forged but genuine.
> According to Der Spiegel, the passport was issued in Cologne in 2009 for
Michael Bodenheimer. Bodenheimer had contacted the immigration authorities
in Cologne and showed evidence that his grandparents lived in Germany before
World War II. Based on this information, he was given German citizenship.
> However, when Der Spiegel's reporters checked out the address which
appears on Bodenheimer's passport, they found nobody by that name residing
there.

> 6. ISRAEL LOSES GOOD FRIEND: ALEXANDER HAIG
> by Hillel Fendel
>
> Alexander Haig - four-star general, Supreme Allied Commander in Europe,
top adviser to US presidents Nixon, Ford and Reagan, and good friend of
Israel - passed away over the weekend in Baltimore. He was 85.
> Haig is generally considered responsible for bypassing then-Secretary of
State Henry Kissinger and airlifting missiles and other military necessities
to Israel during the 1973 Yom Kippur War. He is also credited with
supporting Israel's counter-terrorism Peace for Galilee invasion of Lebanon
in 1982.
> Some reports state, however, that after Israel annexed the Golan Heights
in 1981, it was then-US Secretary of State Haig who got his boss,
then-President Ronald Reagan, to temporarily suspend strategic cooperation
with Israel.
> Former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Arens, writing in Haaretz, described
Haig as "a good friend to Israel - through thick and thin, both at the best
of times and during difficult times. He never wavered in his friendship for
Israel. Haig's support for Israel was not only based on the rationale that
the United States and Israel had shared strategic interests; it was also
tempered by an admiration for Israel's courage in the face of daunting
odds."
> U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Haig ''served his country in
many capacities for many years, earning honor on the battlefield, the
confidence of presidents and prime ministers, and the thanks of a grateful
nation.''

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"