----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:31 PM

Subject: OnlineTaxRevolt.com is marching to Washington!

Thanks Lee, I will send this out in my:

 "The Brooks Report"

"The republic will cease to exist when Government takes from those who are
industrious and gives to those who refuse to work." -Thomas Jefferson

  _____

Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:25:08 +0000
From: news...@reply.newsmax.com

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. Newsmax

Dear Newsmax Reader:
Please find below a special message from our sponsor, OnlineTaxRevolt.com.
They have important information to share with you. Thank you.
Newsmax.com

<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.onlin
etaxrevolt.com> Image removed by sender. Online Tax Revolt

Friends,

<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.onlin
etaxrevolt.com>
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.onlin
etaxrevolt.com> Image removed by sender. Online Tax Revolt
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.onlin
etaxrevolt.com> There is a massive rejection of the established powers
taking place in our country.  Americans are mad as hell and we are not going
to take it anymore.  It is time we send Washington a clear message that we
are a growing and vocal movement that is calling for real change.  If you
agree, there is something you can do about it right now!
The first-ever Online Tax Revolt at www.OnlineTaxRevolt.com
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.Onlin
eTaxRevolt.com> , a free, interactive march on Washington has just launched!
In just over a week, nearly 100,000 patriots have already signed up and it
is growing by the thousands every day. Please
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.Onlin
eTaxRevolt.com>  join all of us marching online now at
www.OnlineTaxRevolt.com. Its free to join, and only takes a few seconds.
Simply choose and avatar and join the revolt!
OnlineTaxRevolt.com
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.Onlin
eTaxRevolt.com>  is open to every American who believes taxes and spending
are out of control, harmful to our country and a threat to our nation's
future.  Our economic future and that of future generations is at stake.
Go to www.OnlineTaxRevolt.com
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.Onlin
eTaxRevolt.com>  and choose an avatar - from a Tea Party Patriot to Ronald
Reagan -- and start your online march to our nation's capital.  You can
march individually or as a part of a team.  The website is equipped with
Google Maps, which enables you to track the location of your avatar and
follow your progress to Washington from the moment you sign on to Tax Day,
April 15.
One team will be led by Michael Reagan, the eldest son of President Ronald
Reagan. Another team is led by nationally syndicated radio host Neal Boortz.
Other team leaders include Joe "The Plumber" Wurzelbacher and conservative
talk radio host Martha Zoller.
This march is a wake-up call to everyone in Washington that the American
people won't be ignored any longer! Politicians who ignore the tidal wave of
citizen passion coming to Washington on April 15th may want to start looking
for life jackets--or new jobs.

Thank you,

Ken Hoagland of OnlineTaxRevolt.com
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.onlin
etaxrevolt.com>

PS: There are nearly 100,000 people already taking part at
OnlineTaxRevolt.com, including Neal Boortz, Martha Zoller, and Joe the
Plumber. Please take just a few seconds and join us now at
OnlineTaxRevolt.com

To view the Online Tax Revolt, visit www.OnlineTaxRevolt.com
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4vaTdajjgoz6TmxI5XH4sHzYlkblRAK&http://www.Onlin
eTaxRevolt.com>

Please mark emails from the Online Tax Revolt as
"not junk" or "not spam" to ensure that your Online
Tax Revolt communications reach your inbox.

Paid for by Americans for Fair Taxation

 <http://news.newsmax.com/default.aspx?KZCvaqSau595eB0yKqBRSFsK6QrzNLR1K>
Image removed by sender. Forward to a Friend

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Newsmax e-mail
because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see
the links below.

  _____

TO ADVERTISE

  _____

For information on advertising, please contact Newsmax
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KKCR.qduQlg96BqmKT8RKFWK6XlzblRAK&http://w3.newsma
x.com/emailform.cfm?recipient=Ad%20Copy>  Advertising Sales via e-mail.

  _____

TO SUBSCRIBE

  _____

If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription,
please sign
<http://news.newsmax.com/?KK4RaqSa35Mo6BdVZqBRSFWHzXrzbLU1K&http://w3.newsma
x.com/emails/nm_signup.cfm>  up here.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"

  _____