** Changed in: ubuntu-touch-meta (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Zoltan Balogh (bzoltan)

** Changed in: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu
     Assignee: zbenjamin (zeller-benjamin) => Zoltan Balogh (bzoltan)

** Changed in: ubuntu-touch-meta (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-touch-meta in

  Missing important packages in "ubuntu-sdk"

Status in Qt Creator plugins for Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in “ubuntu-touch-meta” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  WHAT: As I developer, after install "ubuntu-sdk" I would like to have
complete Software Development Environment installed.
  HOW: I think there are missing packages "bzr", "phablet-tools", "intltool",
"ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot"  and "autopilot-desktop"
  WHY: these packages are required to run tests, generate pot files and access
to code.