** Project changed: ubuntu-system-settings => ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Korean layout for Ubuntu Touch

Status in Ubuntu Keyboard:
  New
Status in “ubuntu-keyboard” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi. I'm Korean translator for Ubuntu Touch.
  While testing the translation, I've found out that Ubuntu Touch doesn't have
Korean layout yet.
  As we are working towards complete translation for Korean to ensure that more
users are intrigued to the system when RTM is launched, having Korean layout is
crucial. Judging from the fact that other languages from CJK system has layouts
included, I feel that Korean deserves less importance in its including.
  Thanks.