It's actually unity showing a lock screen here, reassigning.

** Package changed: lightdm (Ubuntu) => unity (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- lightdm leaks keystrokes to window "behind" greeter
+ lock scren leaks keystrokes to window "behind" greeter

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  lock scren leaks keystrokes to window "behind" greeter

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  When my machine comes out of suspend, I am shown the lightdm greeter.
  However, occasionally I am unable to enter my password since the
  password box is not given focus. Clicking with the mouse in the
  password box also doesn't help.

  I've found that clicking the settings cog (top right) twice allows me
  to regain control of the focus and enter my password.

  Aside from the inability to enter my password in the password box, it
  seems that simply typing my password (or in fact any text) results in
  those keystrokes being passed to the full-screen window *behind* the
  greeter. This should not be possible and is a security issue: imagine
  if my full-screen console was connected to a remote shared session, or
  was running an irc client, etc.).

  Package: lightdm 1.11.4-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.16.0-4.9-generic 3.16.0-rc5
  Uname: Linux 3.16.0-4-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.4-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity