** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: Ruby Hatem (rh-r) => Benjamin Keyser (bjkeyser)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

  Ubuntu floating home button

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  Since we do not have the hardware keys, I am thinking whether we can
  have a floating circle (top most) kind of thing like what iPhone has.
  The feature is called "apple floating home button".  Tap it, and it
  pops up a menu to navigate, and a user can drag it to anywhere of the
  screen if it blocks you.

  I personally think it is a useful feature to the end users, and it is
  a convenience. We can use it to navigate to the scope, application, or
  other pages.