** Changed in: unity

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  On multi-monitor, mouse gets stuck in the middle, especially going
  right to left

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I spoke with DBO in #ubuntu-desktop, and he assured me this is by
  design.

  When I use multiple monitors, I'd expect a smooth transition of the
  mouse from screen to screen.

  Instead the mouse pauses briefly, presumably to allow the reveal of
  the launcher. However, even if I go slow so the launcher does not
  show, then I am stuck in this position and have to move my mouse much
  further to get it to the other screen.

  This is really hard to get used to, and perhaps needs some refinement.

  I'd prefer to see the mouse pass through most of the time, and only on
  very direct behavior, would the launcher be shown. Its also really
  unclear to me why it also stops while going left->right since there is
  nothing to reveal.

  Package: unity 5.4.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  ApportVersion: 1.92-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins:
[core,bailer,detection,composite,opengl,decor,vpswitch,move,gnomecompat,compiztoolbox,imgpng,grid,mousepoll,place,regex,resize,snap,session,unitymtgrabhandles,animation,wall,expo,fade,ezoom,workarounds,scale,unityshell]
  Date: Tue Feb 21 22:49:11 2012
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64
(20101008.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2011-07-14 (222 days ago)