** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Unity freezes when dragging images in the web browsers

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  When you open a web browser, for example Firefox, and load a web page
  that contains images, if you drag an image with the mouse Unity
  freezes during almost a minute: the launcher is not shown, the global
  menu stops working and indicators menu, nothing works.  Approximately
  30 seconds later then Unity responds again.

  This problem occurs when dragging images from Google Chrome too. It seems to
occur when Unity detects thar we are dragging objects but only happens on web
browsers.
  I noticed this problem on Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04 alpha 2 on Ubuntu.

  Steps to notice this problem again:

     1. Open a browser, for example Firefox
     2. Navigate to any web page that contains images
     3. Try to drag and drop one ot those images
     4. At this point you should notice that Unity freezes

  Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish ;-)