** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  "Technical items" should be hidden in the dash as in software center

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity Applications Lens:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-lens-applications” package in Ubuntu:

  For instance when I search with the word "update" to find "update-
  manager" application, I see a lot of command line tools like "update-
  alternatives", which probably nobody wants to run directly from the
  dash. Those technical items should be hidden, like in the software
  center, with a similar link "show technical items".

  Package: unity-lens-applications 0.4.12-0ubuntu2.1
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-15-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386