** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Drag and Drop doesn't work correctly

Status in Nux:
  Confirmed
Status in Unity:
  Confirmed
Status in “nux” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  nux-1.16.0 built from source.

  When working with drag and drop, ProcessDndDrop function is not properly
called. In /Nux/WindowCompositor.cpp there is a DndEventCycle function, where
current_dnd_area geometry is checked. If our drop point is inside this
geometry, HandleDndDrop function is called.
  The problem is that the drop event coordinates are absolute, but InputArea's
are not. This means that i can't get ProcessDndDrop function call if my
InputArea is a child (in the layout) of another window that placed not in top
left corner of the screen.