** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1170647
   Clicking on Nautilus’ launcher icon opens new window instead of restoring
the minimized one when browsing external drives/locations
   Inconsistent behaviour with minimized Trash windows

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Clicking on "Files" doesn't bring up open Nautilus window

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  If I have my external hard drive open in a Nautilus window and focus a
  different window, clicking on "Files" opens a new Home Folder window,
  instead of focussing the background EHDD window.

  If it is relevant, I have "Files" pinned to the sidebar. This doesn't
  happen if the first window is on the internal drive.

  Reproduction:
   - Open external hard drive in Nautilus window.
   - Focus/click on a non-Nautilus window
   - Click the "Files" icon in sidebar.

  Expected behaviour:
   - EHDD window brought to focus

  Actual behaviour:
   - New Home Folder window opened.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu9
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Fri May  2 16:30:48 2014
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'use-tree-view' b'true'
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'default-column-order' b"['name', 'size',
'type', 'date_modified', 'date_accessed', 'owner', 'group', 'permissions',
'mime_type', 'where']"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>