** Changed in: click-reviewers-tools (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu

** Changed in: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
in Ubuntu.

  friends-service should be dropped from 14.10 framework and disallowed
  by the SDK

Status in Qt Creator plugins for Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “click-reviewers-tools” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:

  'friends' does not actually fit the phone security model (any app with
  access can impersonate the user with impunity on social media).
  friends-app is being dropped from the phone, and friends-service
  should also be dropped from the framework definition for 14.10.

  We need to keep friends-service on the phone as long as we support the
  14.04 framework, but it should not be allowed by the SDK when
  targeting 14.10.