** Changed in: unity

** Also affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  [Wishlist] Opening Launcher popup menu on mouseover after a couple of
  seconds

Status in Unity:
  Opinion
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  Currently Unity Launcher icons elegantly display the Title on
  mouseover, and you need to right click to access a popup menu
  including any Shortcuts available, which is also very useful.

  However, I think it would be much more efficient and useful if this
  popup menu could also become visible when the mouseover action
  persists for a couple of seconds (making the right click action
  redundant), which shouldn't be too "costly" I guess.