[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  EMU 0202 volume control not working

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 and I have EMU 0202 USB audio interface.
  Everything is working correctly except that I can't change the master
  volume. I've tried to lower the output volume from gnome control
  center and alsamixer, but both have absolutely no effect on the output
  volume. However, muting is working ok.

  The built-in Intel audio interface is working without such problems.