[Expired for Compiz because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: compiz

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Mouse offset problem when using a WINE application maximized

Status in Compiz:
  Expired
Status in Compiz Core:
  Won't Fix
Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in “compiz” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When putting Picasa in fullscreen, all controls on the screen are
  drawn as expected (window without title bar) but the mouse has to be
  the size of the title bar BELOW these controls. There seems to be a
  y-offset of the height of the title bar.

  I only noticed this for Picasa for now, but I found a report from
  another user of this behavior there:
  http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/44091/mouse-input-offset-problem-
  in-web-fullscreen .

  I attached a screenshot. Please notice the mouse pointer being below
  the button, but the button is highlighted. Also the original title bar
  is shining through the slightly transparent globalmenu-bar. Picasa is
  3.8 installed into the original Picasa 3.x-wine-environment from
  Google (picasa-package). This is on Natty with today's updates.