   Ubuntu 14.04 lock screen doesn't accept keyboard input (until using
indicators)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  lock screen don't get focus by closing the lid

Status in Unity:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  Release:      14.04

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname'
or by checking in Software Center
   Installed: 7.2.2+14.04.20140714-0ubuntu1

  3) What you expected to happen
  After closing the lid (without moving the mouse) i expected to write my
password and press enter to unlock

  4) What happened instead
  After closing the lid and start writing the password is still being written
by the open app

  The big security problem:

  i was talking in a group chat on facebook, i closed my lid, when i
  open it i wrote the password and clicked enter but nothing happened,
  after i moved the mouse and logged in, i have just sent my password to
  a facebook chat group