Hi, affects also me, with Ubuntu 14.04 (64 bit)

with he folowing HW

Processore e Chipset
Intel® Atom™ N330 Dual Core
Memoria
2 x So-DIMM Slots, DDR2-800 4GB
HDD
SATA 2.5 - 250GB
Unità Ottica
Slim Slot-in Super Multi DVD-RW
Chipset
NVIDIA® ION™
Grafica
NVIDIA® ION™
LAN
10/100/1000 Mbps
Wireless
802.11b/g/n
Front Panel
Slot-in Super Multi DVD-RW
Card Reader x 1
USB 2.0 x 2
Headphone-out jack x 1
MIC x 1
Rear Panel
Wi-Fi antenna x 1 (built-in)
USB 2.0 x 4
D-Sub x 1
HDMI out x 1
eSATA x1
Audio out (S/PDIF out) jack x1
Giga Lan x 1
Alimentazione
19Vdc, 3.42A, 65W Power Adaptor
Dimensioni
1.5 L (193mm x 193mm x 39mm)
Weight
1.2kg
Note
Total Media Center / Total Media Theater Lista Supporto Formati
Colore
Noble White & Modern Black

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  UI scaling and font scaling sometime get confused/change at random.

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in Unity Tweak Tool:
  Invalid
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, with a 13.3" screen running at 3200x1800
  pixels... I bought this partly to test out the UI scaling in Unity!...
  and I have to say it's very awesome (both the screen and the UI
  scaling)... however I have encountered a strange problem.

  Seemingly at random, I have so far 3 times in 10 days had the font
  size (not UI size) suddenly jump to something much too large.

  UI scaling for the display is set at 1.38x and this is quite perfect
  for me, it sure means no one will be able to read my screen over my
  shoulder, but I that's fine!  I had to install a Firefox plugin to
  apply scaling there, but I realise why that is.

  Anyway... I installed ubuntu-tweak and discovered that the large fonts
  were due to the "Text Scaling Factor" having jumped up to a number
  above 2.5... I also discovered that I could not move the slider
  because every time I moved it the fonts re-scaled the slider moved and
  lost mouse focus... and the slider reset to where it was to begin
  with... I clicked the button on the right to return to 1.0, and it
  returned to 1.4, which I assume is representative of the 1.38 I set in
  the screen scaling... but I have no explanation for why it suddenly
  jumped (when I logged out and back in) from 1.4 to something like
  2.5.)..

  Package: unity 7.2.0+14.04.20140423-0ubuntu1.2
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'
  CurrentDesktop: Unity