** Changed in: autopilot (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: autopilot-qt (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: window-mocker (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xpathselect (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] standing freeze exception in trusty for autopilot components and
  Mir packages

Status in “autopilot” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “autopilot-qt” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “mir” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “window-mocker” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “xpathselect” package in Ubuntu:

  Dear release team,

  I would like to request a blanket FFe for the autopilot and mir
  components listed below. I separated this request from
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1282590 as those are particular
  cases in my opinion.

  Indeed, autopilot components are used to validate the state of some
  components on the desktop (like unity7) before releasing. However,
  they are not included in any flavor image and so not part of the final
  product. I think as Touch needs will probably evolve, there are high
  chances that changes will be needed in them, and so prefer to cover
  them.

  Autopilot stack
  autopilot
  autopilot-qt
  window-mocker
  xpathselect

  Mir stack: (note that unity-mir, unity8, unity-system-compositor and
platform-api are touch only and so, covered by the other FFe)
  mir