** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-core-dev/friendly-recovery/ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sysvinit in Ubuntu.

  Cannot uninstall upstart and install systemd-sysv

Status in “avahi” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “dbus” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “friendly-recovery” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in “plymouth” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “sysvinit” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “upstart” package in Ubuntu:

  upstart is currently quite deeply wired into our dependencies. Even in
  a minimally bootstrapped chroot needs it, although this doesn't do any
  booting at all:

  # dpkg -P upstart
  dpkg: dependency problems prevent removal of upstart:
   initscripts depends on upstart.
   plymouth depends on upstart (>= 1.11-0ubuntu3).

  On a desktop the list is quite a bit longer:

   ubuntu-minimal depends on upstart.
   avahi-daemon depends on upstart (>= 0.6.7-4).
   friendly-recovery depends on upstart. (See bug 1351316, needs sysv/systemd
script first)
   initscripts depends on upstart.
   ureadahead depends on upstart (>= 0.6.0). (No need to fix -- can just drop
that along with upstart for systemd images, systemd has readahead built in)
   plymouth depends on upstart (>= 1.11-0ubuntu3).
   dbus depends on upstart (>= 0.6.3-6).
   unity-services depends on upstart.
   init depends on upstart. (Not important right now, switch to alternative
deps once systemd is ready)

  Most of the latter probably don't need to; versioned depends might be
  converted into equivalent versioned breaks, for others an alternative
  dependency might be considered. The main exception is that we are
  using session upstart on the desktop (unity-services etc.), for this
  we probably need to split out an upstart-sysv (for /sbin/init, reboot,
  halt, etc., similar to systemd-sysv) or an upstart-core (similar to
  sysvinit-core vs. sysvinit).