** Changed in: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  "QQmlExpression: Attempted to evaluate an expression in an invalid
  context" sometimes logged after deleting account - freezes system-
  settings.

Status in Online Accounts setup for Ubuntu Touch:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu:

  I have experienced the system-settings app getting frozen after deleting
accounts on and off for a while.
  I ignored it initially because I assumed it was due to incomplete state
caused by my in-development provider plugin.
  However, that plugin is now finished, and I'm still seeing the freezes and
now I've confirmed that it occurs with other plugins.

  I haven't been able to fully isolate this bug, but these steps reproduce it
with some reliability (~75%):
  this happens as often on the desktop as on the device.

  1. Successfully create two accounts using the same provider (tested with
ubuntuone and twitter).
  (I'm not sure it has to be the same provider)
  2. delete both.
  sometimes, the UI will freeze after deleting the first, sometimes after
deleting the second.

  In every case where it does freeze, this error is logged just before
  it freezes:

  QQmlExpression: Attempted to evaluate an expression in an invalid