** Branch linked: lp:~dpm/reminders-app/workaround-for-1351041

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to accounts-qml-module in

  App is unable to retrieve notes

Status in Accounts QML Module:
  New
Status in Ubuntu Reminders app:
  Triaged
Status in “accounts-qml-module” package in Ubuntu:

  If you have notes online you can now no longer retrieve them.

  STEP:
  1 Open settings app
  2 enable accounts
  3 add evernote account
  4 open reminders

  Note the No notes page is displayed.

  # Notes

  - Something changed between images 157 and 158 [1] that caused this bug to
surface. If I downgrade to image 157, notes are still retrieved as expected.
Using Reminders 0.5.203 in both cases.
  - The AppArmor denials pointed out in the comments are a red herring: when
the app is functioning normally, we get these denials too
  - Some debugging with mardy and this log [2] indicate that it's due to the
authentication params not being returned in the onAuthenticated handler
  - This needs to be fixed in Online Accounts, but as a workaround, we can get
the required params from the app just before calling the authenticate()
function in reminders.qml

  [1] http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/158.commitlog
  [2] http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7968853/