This seems related to bug #1319907, but that was fixed, we need to have
a close look on where is the frame lost.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Regression - swipe to right does not switch back to app scope

Status in The Unity 8 shell:
  Incomplete
Status in “mir” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “qtmir” package in Ubuntu:

  With the new dash as app, if I swipe to right from an app it goes back
  to dash but not on the app scope (or well it seems the index changes
  internally, because if I then flick right or left to switch scope I an
  see it jumps from the app scope)

  To reproduce:

  - go to video scope
  - reveal launcher and open system settings
  - swipe to right

  expected result:
  * app scope

  current result:
  * video scope (if you flick left from here you go to scopes scope, and you
see jumping from app scope)