indicator-network is not being run on unity7 anymore.

** Changed in: indicator-network

** Changed in: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  confirmation dialog box before connecting to wifi

Status in Network Menu:
  Fix Released
Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu:

  When I select a wifi network from the network indicator, it opens a
  confirmation dialog box with four options. When ever the wifi
  disconnects and tries to reconnect, I get this dialog box again, and
  it gets often lost behind windows (preventing the network from
  reconnecting). The dialog appears a bit superfluous, and only the
  fourth button ("OK") seems to have an effect.

  indicator-netw 0.5.1+14.04. amd64
  Ubuntu 14.04 daily

  It could be possible that it is related to unity8-desktop-session-mir
  (?)