Even the indicator-datetime does not show the test events I entered.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  PIN-locked phone becomes unresponsive after simultaneous alarms

Status in “indicator-datetime” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce

  1. Run recent image (I'm on #178 on mako)
  2. Setup pin lock in system settings
  3. Enter two events for the same time, soon, in your google calendar
  4. Have your phone sync your google calendar using system settings -> accounts
  5. Lock screen
  6. Wait for the events

  What happens

  * Multiple alarms go off, notification on screen. You can hear two rings at
once (separate bug)
  * Tap notification to make it go away
  * Sound continues, but there's no notification on screen.

  At this point you cannot unlock the phone. You can swipe away the
  welcome screen, but the display dims a bit once you do, and nothing is
  clickable - can't click numbers in pin unlock, can't swipe down
  indicators..

  You have to reboot the phone to get past this.