And i can confirm, I have Meizu MX4

Ubuntu 15.04 - armhf ( 20150825 - 170536) rc4  from the box

Here Maps. OSM Scout can find my location, after OTA-6 update

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  GPS does not work on my Bq E5

Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Bq E5 (not an E4.5) and the GPS does not seem to work. The
  SensorsStatus app shows GPS as returning no results for location
  (every reading ("Latitude", "Longitude", etc) is shown as a dash,
  except "Method" which is "Satellite" and "Speed" which is "nan") . I
  have attached various logfiles in the hope that they will help. I have
  tried turning off location detection and GPS and turning them back on
  again, to no avail. I have also tried turning off wifi, to no avail.