** Attachment added: "_usr_sbin_ofonod.0.crash"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1424791/+attachment/4459058/+files/_usr_sbin_ofonod.0.crash

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Phone: cellular data did not recover after losing coverage

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Hi!

  Today I travelled in train and I lost my mobile signal. BUG: After
  have signal, the cellular data (3G) is not recovering. I have to enter
  in plane mode and exit from that mode for having 3G again.

  Thanks in advance!