Bug fixed upstream, setting Status to "Fix Released"

** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  scoperunner in RegistryI test fails if locale is not set

Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:

  Scoperunner fails if locale is not set (that was the case for me when
  building and running tests in a chroot), and that makes RegistryI test
  fail.  The error I'm getting when the test fails is:

  scoperunner: locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

  Setting LC_ALL=C fixes it, but perhaps we should be more tolerant.