Bug present in 15.04 amd64-desktop.

2014/09/09:  Above mentioned fixed release at-spi2- core 2.16.0 1ubuntu1
is still not available in the repositories. Current in Ubuntu 15.04 is
at-spi2-core 2.14.0-1ubuntu2.

Looks mostly like a cosmetic fix, but looking forward to it anyway.  I
guess I'll remove the dbg module now.  : )

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to at-spi2-core in Ubuntu.

  at-spi2 daemon error messages in .xsession-errors

Status in at-spi2-core package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes I get the following messages in .xsession-errors

  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd main process ended, respawning
  init: at-spi2-registryd respawning too fast, stopped

  I use a Lenovo Thinkpad Twist convertible with touch screen, using
  Onboard in tablet mode.

  Can perhaps have a relation with bug 1227173.