Public bug reported:

current build number: 109
device name: arale
channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en
last update: 2015-09-10 06:07:46
version version: 109
version ubuntu: 20150910
version device: 20150818-0b38025
version custom: 20150814-887-8-46

Steps:
1. Open the note app , and it opens at the regesiter page
2.Don't sign in the note account and open twitter app

Expectation:
After step 2#,we can open the twitter ,and it will at the sign in page

Actual result:
 we can't open twitter account ,there is a hint that we can only open one
account at the same time :Account window could not be opened. You can only
create one account at a time ;please try again after closing all other account
windows.

Note: I attached a screenshot

** Affects: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "screenshot20150910_090243831.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1494197/+attachment/4460368/+files/screenshot20150910_090243831.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  we can't open two account at the same time

Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu: