I tried just now and failed to get to text terminal.
After flashing for a while, it reports there is a graphic configuration
problem. I am recently using the Open Graphics Drivers provided by Oibaf.
Should I remove the driver?
By update I mean regular updates for 15.04, I have been using 15.04 before this
problem arises.

  fail to load login screen after booting

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using Ubuntu 15.04. After updating the computer , it cannot get
  into the login screen after booting. Instead, after the booting
  animation, the screen flashes with some booting information (see
  attachment). I can now only get into login screen by first using
  repair mode than jump back to normal startup (first selection in
  repair mode).