> Yes, please don't load all the tabs at startup as that is potentially
> a large amount of overhead. We should just load the active tab.

I filed bug #1358599 to track this separate issue.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  restoring browser shows blank tab previews

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in Web Browser App:
  Confirmed
Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:

  after closing the browser and reopening, the open tabs are now
  restored which is great. However when viewing the tabs page, all of
  the previews are blank which makes for a pretty ugly looking page.

  Can we persist these preview images, same as we're doing for the favicon
images so that we can restore them when the app starts?
  If not, we should minimally show something in the tab preview like "Click to
open" or some other graphic