I've just partially solved the mystery. The certificate is invalid when
navigating through HTTPS.

Is it just that the browser defaults to HTTPS while other browsers
don't? And, maybe my desktop has an older/newer version which doesn't
default to HTTPS?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Site security certificate is not trusted.

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When navigating to the URL: http://oilandgasuk.co.uk/about-us.cfm

  I receive a certificate is not trusted message. This occurs on the
  phone, but does not occur on the desktop in the same browser, or with
  any other browser. I also tried switching to WiFi, and still got the
  error. Not sure what is occurring.

  Additionally, the home page of the site appears to load without any
  stylesheets.