Please let me know if I should add more information to my report.

** Also affects: meta-gnome3 (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: meta-gnome3 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: gnome-shell (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell

** No longer affects: gnome-shell

** Also affects: less (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to less in Ubuntu.

  When scrolling back up some of the bottom comes up as a sort of sleeve

Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in less package in Ubuntu:

  I have recently noticed that when viewing a manpage in gnome-terminal
  that if scrolling down, when I scroll back up again some of the bottom
  part of the page comes up too sort of like a sleeve. I have attached
  some example screenshots, so I ran 'man dpkg' and this is what it
  looked like initially dpkg_man_top1.png, but when I scrolled down to
  the bottom of the page and then back up again to the top, the top
  looked somewhat different as you can see: dpkg_man_top2.png. Now, it
  wouldn't matter where I had scrolled down to, nor where I had gone up
  to, the effect witnessed would have been the same.

  ---

  OS Information:

      No LSB modules are available.
      Distributor ID:   Ubuntu