** Summary changed:

- FallingBlocks app isn't tied to store once installed
+ FallingBlocks app can't be reviewed

** Description changed:

  If I install FallingBlocks from the app store, and then long press on
  its icon in my app scope, I don't see any of its metadata like I would
  expect.  No reviews, no author info, no version info, no screenshots.

  If I then go back to its store page, the store thinks it isn't even
  installed.  I only see the Install button, no Uninstall or Open buttons.
  I am not offered the opportunity to review it.
+
+ This is because (as dobey notes below) the store app id is
+ com.ubuntu.developer.labsin.fallingblocks and it installs as
+ labsin.fallingblocks.
+
+ Presumably this is a state we no longer allow apps to be in, but
+ FallingBlocks was grandfathered into this broken state.
+
+ Can we rename the app in the store to be labsin.fallingblocks?

  current build number: 20
  device name: mako
  channel: ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2015-06-15 15:28:53
  version version: 20
  version ubuntu: 20150611.3
  version device: 20150210
  version custom: 20150611

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  FallingBlocks app can't be reviewed

Status in Click Package Index:
  New
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description: