Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

   IError detected while processing function
  <SNR>9_Highlight_Matching_Pair: line   37: E492: Not an editor
  command:     met c2 = plist[i +

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:

  before compiling ,in command mode its showing continuously this message "
Error detected while processing function <SNR>9_Highlight_Matching_Pair:
  line   37:
  E492: Not an editor command:     met c2 = plist[i +"

  Package: vim-gnome 2:7.3.429-2ubuntu2.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-23.35~precise1-generic 3.5.7.2
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-23-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1
  Architecture: i386