** Attachment added: "Location on rc-proposed"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service/+bug/1500918/+attachment/4478725/+files/screenshot20150929_152657817.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  rc-proposed location is way out in comparison to ota6

Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  Ota 6 accurately positions me on the wednesfield road in rc-proposed it is
positioning me in Mount Road this is approximately 11 miles across town.

  STEPS:
  1. install rc-proposed
  2. Open locations or pull down on the nearby scope

  EXPECTED:
  I expect rc-proposed to match ota6

  ACTUAL:
  The positioning is approximately 11 miles out

  https://goo.gl/maps/RZ5K3EzhG262

  VERSIONS:
  current build number: 525
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en-proposed
  last update: 2015-09-29 14:44:52
  version version: 525
  version ubuntu: 20150929
  version device: 20150821-736d127
  version custom: 20150925-901-35-40-vivid

  This equates to Image 135 on rc-proposed + custom tarball

  Also is the same on Arale with custom tarball and confirmed on:

  current build number: 124
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en
  last update: 2015-09-29 15:20:36
  version version: 124
  version ubuntu: 20150929
  version device: 20150818-0b38025