Okay, there may be an issue with the history model that cannot cope with
too many history entries. Have you kept a copy of your history db before
clearing it, by any chance? That would be very helpful to investigate
the issue. If not, please make a copy (~/.local/share/webbrowser-
app/history.sqlite) next time you hit the problem and let me know.

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Crash when opening second site via new tab overview
  (favourites,popular sites,links from other apps)

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When I open a site and then the new tab section the browser in 80% of
  cases is crashing when I open there a favourite or a popular site
  link. Same behaviour when I open a link via email app Dekko or webapp
  in the browser while it is running with one or more tabs.

  BQ 4.5 with newest updates (without apt-get "hack"). Problem is since
  some months.  Latest time in channel rc-proposed but now since weeks
  in stable, too! I saved my "old" home and browser profile. But I don't
  want to delete my favourites. Maybe the problem is deeper in
  programming. I have some dozen of links saved.