** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Unity causes Motif dialog window shrunk

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 13.10 64bit version.

  Nedit is a text editor based on Motif and I have used it for many year
  on various systems (Redhat *, OpenSuSe *, Ubuntu 9.10 ~13.10) and
  never have any problem.

  However, after I ugraded my OS from Ubuntu 13.04 to 13.10, I noticed
  some wierd things related with the Find/Replace dialog window of
  Nedit. For example, if I press "ctrl+F" (shortcut for Finding string
  in file.), the dialog appears normal. However, as I use the finding
  function more and more, the dialog window appears in a smaller and
  smaller size.

  So for me it seems something wrong in the current version of Unity and
  Mir.

  You can find Nedit in Ubuntu's Software Center.

  If you need any information, please let me know.

  Thank you.

  Related bugs:
   bug 1102024: Restoring a maximized Gnome Terminal window with keybinding
fails to restore the original geometry
   bug 1228470: Unity causes Motif dialog window shrunk
   bug 1233205: maximize then unmaximize of gnome-terminal shrinks window