>From the UX perspective it shouldn't matter for the user where he is creating
>the contact; on ALL or FAVOURITES view.
Most people won't create a contact and expect it being a favourite
automatically, because it is a conscious decision to "star" a person/contact.
I would say we leave the behaviour the way it is and see what feedback we will
receive. Plus when a new contact is created, we are showing the saved contact
card. This view actually allows us to favourite the contact if needed.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  create new contact in Favorites not working correctly

Status in Address Book App:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  New
Status in “address-book-app” package in Ubuntu:

  build 199
  - open dialer
  - click on contacts button
  - navigate to Favorites in the divider
  - press the "Create New" button
  - save the newly created contact

  Expected results:
  the contact should be saved in the Favorites section

  Actual results:
  the contact is saved but not made a Favorite.

  We should either hide the "Create New" option from the Favorites list
  or make it create in the favorite section I think.